March 1, 2022
*** Items ***
- Rogue - Irae Faycite Shard: Netherbian Blade Strike is now available for purchase in Maiden's Eye (Terror of Luclin).
- Royal Antonican weapon ornaments can no longer be claimed while equipped on a weapon. They will have to be removed from the weapon before claiming a different ornament.
- Flagged many Gates of Discord key items as quest items.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Now all four missions in Terror of Luclin will have 6-hour replay timers. We previously changed 3 of them and neglected to message that change.
- Aten Ha Ra (ToL Mission/Raid) - Improved the combat pathing for NPCs in Aten Ha Ra's room.
- Aten Ha Ra (ToL Mission/Raid) - Added a speculative fix for the possibility that adds can spawn after the event is won.
- Shei Vinitras (ToL Mission) - The mission chest should no longer spawn until you have credit for killing Shei Vinitras.
- Shei Vinitras (ToL Mission) - Shei Vinitras should now leave a corpse.
- Stalwart Defenders (Solteris) - Unbalancing Balreth will no longer cause the event to fail. Instead, the uncontrollable golems will spawn once for each set of Rear Guard golems if they are unbalanced. The uncontrollable golems will need to be defeated to win the event.
- March 16th marks EverQuest's 23nd anniversary! The Mechanical Fortune Teller in the Plane of Knowledge has information about new quests, a new mission, and a new raid.
*** Spells ***
- Fixed a bug where teleporting to your bind while in the same zone would prevent using a zone line.
- Fixed a bug where using a translocate spell to the current zone, would prevent subsequent translocation.
- Beastlord - All spells in the Spiritual Vigor line will once again block Paladin Brell's buffs and Ranger Strength buffs from landing as they used to.
- Monk - Doom of the Thirteen Fingers (I, II, and III), Doom of Fourteen Fists (I, II, and III), and Doom of Fifteen Strikes (I, II, and III) will once again have a chance to crit.
- Ranger - All spells in the Strength of the Hunter line will once again block Paladin Brell's buffs and Beastlord Spiritual Vigor spells from landing as they used to.
*** AA ***
- All - Steadfast Servant - Fixed an issue with the description of rank 1.
- All - Enhanced Reformation - Fixed an issue with the description of ranks 1 and 46.
- Beastlord - Companion's Fury - Rank 139 now grants a new rank of Bestial Bloodrage.
- Magician - Companion's Fury - Rank 199 now grants a new rank of Frenzied Burnout, Virulent Talon, and Virulent Talon Strike.
- Necromancer - Companion's Fury - Rank 153 now grants a new rank of Frenzy of the Dead, Nightmare Draw, and Lingering Nightmares.
- Necromancer - Funeral Pyre - Added a new rank, available at level 116, that increases the damage bonus by 1% and the applicable spell level to 120.
- Wizard - Spire of Arcanum - Rank 27: Increased the applicable spell level of the activated mana cost reduction to 120.
- Wizard - Quick Damage: Updated ranks 5-10 to focus Ethereal Twist.
- Made the following updates to Glyph AAs:
- - Glyphs that grant buffs are now labeled "Mythic Glyph of..."
- - Glyph of Angry Thoughts has been renamed Mythic Glyph of Inspired Provocation.
- - Glyph of Destruction has been renamed Mythic Glyph of Ultimate Power.
- - Mythic Glyph of Ultimate Power - Now increases healing spell crit chance by an additional 1% per tier, i.e. 15/16/17/18/19%.
- - Mythic Glyph of Ultimate Power IV - Now increases player/pet melee and spell crit damage by 65%.
- - Mythic Glyph of Ultimate Power V - Now increases player/pet melee and spell crit damage by 70%.
- - Mythic Glyph of Arcane Secrets IV - Is now effective on spells up to level 114.
- - Mythic Glyph of Arcane Secrets V - Now grants 1% to 40% mana cost reduction and is effective on spells up to level 129.
*** NPCs ***
- Beastlord pets should more consistently display their name as a warder. Existing pets may need to be re-summoned in order to receive the updated name.
- Lord Nagafen and Lady Vox will no longer banish attackers that are above level 52.
*** Progression Servers ***
- Enabled server transfers off of Miragul.
- Enabled server transfers to Aradune from Agnarr.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Made the following changes to Barter:
- - Relaxed the restriction on remote selling and remote buying to Shadows of Luclin instead of Rain of Fear.
- - Added commas to the display of prices in the Barter and Buyer windows.
- Made improvements to how offline characters are saved in an ongoing effort to reduce lag spikes on the world server.
- - World server lag spikes typically manifest themselves as extended zoning times and delayed cross-zone communication (tells, guild chat, etc.).
- - This particular change reduces lag spikes that were caused by the world server unnecessarily waiting for background work to complete.
*** UI ***
- Accepting a resurrection will now update your respawn window selection to the location of your corpse.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when the Manage Loot window was being used.
- Fixed a notorious crash that occurred when changing filters in the Advanced Loot Window.
- Updated the /copylayout command to properly copy hotbutton window size, spinner, and keymap options.
- Changed -
*** Previously Updated ***
- Increased the amount of loot that drops in many Lost Dungeons of Norrath raid chests. The odds of what items are dropped each time were also altered in most cases where the number of rolls increased.
- The EverQuest Team