From Patch Notes:
*** Overseer ***
- New Agents and Quests for Scorched Skies
- - Several new agents specific to the Scorched Skies event are coming to Overseer in July.
- - A new line of event quests are also coming in July, featuring new job and trait combinations exclusive to the new event agents. These can be earned as rewards for completing the quests.
- New Overseer Event Agent Packs will be available during seasonal events.
- - The Scorched Skies Pack, available on the marketplace in July.
- - The Nights of the Dead Pack, available on the marketplace in October.
- - The Frostfell Pack, available on the marketplace in December.
- - These packs each grant 12 agents belonging to their respective events.
Scorched Sky Celebration
From Jun 27, 2022 at 12:00 AM to Jul 10, 2022 at 11:00 PM
During the Scorched Skies Event
A special OVERSEER Task is active to get some new Agents to rerecuit and then some new QUESTS to use these Agents
Some posted that
2 new quest themes: Lavastorm Mountains, Plane of Fire
12 new agents, 10 of them fire themed creatures including the elite agent Solusek Ro.”
There should be 3 sets that cover all 12 new agents
new AGENTS - The new ones are flagged as no convert, also no retire, but they can be converted themselves
The data itself specifies it, you have to do the 3 specific recruit quests to get the 12 new agents OR buy the 1350 dbc pack to get all 12
No convert = can't be converted to, you can use dupes of them to convert to other stuff though (other stuff that isn't flagged no convert)
Likely flagged no retire because you can buy them (and seemingly set up to only get 1 of each even though you can get unlimited in a specific way while the event is active)
Season of Flame - recruitment quest should be at the TOP and rewards new AGENTS
A Devotee's Quest - Recruitment quest should be at the TOP and rewards new AGENTS
Groundwater rising -Collection quest should be at the TOP and rewards Collection rewards
Deepwater Symbol Research -Research Collection quest should be at the TOP and rewards Research rewards
Divine Intervention recruitment (1)- - recruitment quest should be at the TOP and rewards new AGENTS
Plunder the Plane of Fire
1. The Elite Recruitment quest (Divine Intervention) isn't guaranteed to be selected when you unlock it. It gets added to the pool of options (along with Darkwater + Groundwater) each rotation. Once you complete that recruitment, the next quest in the line gets added to the pool in the same way.
Edited, Jun 28th 2022 5:03pm by Larth
Edited, Jun 30th 2022 6:23pm by Larth
Edited, Jul 1st 2022 4:49pm by Larth
Edited, Jul 3rd 2022 1:17am by Larth
Edited, Jul 3rd 2022 12:35pm by Larth
Edited, Jul 12th 2022 11:19am by Larth