Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The Official Flame ThreadFollow

#427 Jun 07 2005 at 10:28 AM Rating: Decent
**
790 posts
Holy crap this thread's been around for almost a year by now.

Stop your yapping and keep on leveling. I haven't played FFXI for over 6 months and yet either one of my main job is still higher than most of you. For shame.
#428 Jun 07 2005 at 11:04 AM Rating: Good
emilyia wrote:
Holy crap this thread's been around for almost a year by now.

Stop your yapping and keep on leveling. I haven't played FFXI for over 6 months and yet either one of my main job is still higher than most of you. For shame.


Ya but where is your LS now?

Was that below the belt? Even for this thread? I dunno... >_>
#429 Jun 07 2005 at 11:43 AM Rating: Decent
No topic is below the belt here...

Or apparently there either... Too much compensation goin on...

Sioux's filthy mouth is busy, go find another...

Wintaru how's the baby bro?
#430 Jun 07 2005 at 2:44 PM Rating: Decent
**
510 posts
Seriph is a douche.

Sioux is a tampon.

Emilyia is a condom.


Seriph shaves his legs.

Sioux does not.

Enima is ....well...You get the picture.


This is something out of Doctor fu[b][/b]cking Suess.



(I guess that covers all the retards here, and all genital products.)

#431 Jun 07 2005 at 4:29 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,315 posts
Sioux wrote:
I'd like to know why the hell this thread
is so huge; did one of you ***** suckers
post some kind of 1,000,000x1 GIF or something?

Hoes.

Quote:
seventh is for all those wannabe swashbuckling rdm. put the sword away. now.


I'll put my sword away in your head, nancyboy. :D


Cause I made it you pretentious wh[/b]ore.

Now buckle your safety belts kiddies. I have a gripe.

Anyone who sits in a Linkshell and talks about other uber cool Linkshells and other fu[b]
ckin' uber linkshell members can suck me sideways. If you like dangling off of other people's nuts so much, go su[/b]ck their di[b]ck in /tell. If they were so fu[/b]ckin' cool, then why didn't you apply there? Oh, they rejected your application? Whadya fu[b]ckin' know. Not so cool now, huh? But I'm sure those folks will still swing from their nuts like little co[b][/b]ckmonkeys.

Edited, Tue Jun 7 17:30:22 2005 by Trizzoro
#432 Jun 07 2005 at 5:11 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,705 posts
I read though this thread and it is a bunch od juviniles showing us how good they can write bad words. Your parents must be really proud. but getting back to the original post by that infamous asshat trizzoro. The only job I care about is Mine. Ima Galkan DRK and I do a damn good job. The problem with most DRKs id they don't know how to do their jobs. They want the big scythe with the big hits, ya drop souleater every 5 min, hit about 50 percent of the time look like a badass when you get your full af.

What most drks need to know is you have mp for a reason...use it. A good rdm or brd will refresh you so stop worrying about tp loss. I use all my debuffs before I start swinging. I absorb-VIT first. the reason? so when everyone else is hitting the mob it has less def. this way everyone hits it a little harder. then I absorb-dex so it can't hit as well and then strength so when it does hit it doesn't do as much damage. there is a reason we get these spells.

By the time you have dropped these spells the tank should have control of the hate. (I personally prefer a PLD) He/she should be ready to hit the voke button again. NOw it's time to start unloading on the mob. the secondary reason for these spells is it boosts your stats. I don't have a lot of +str stuff but with sole sushi and absorb-str my str is +22, My dex is up as well and that allows me to HIT WITH MORE ACC. I hit harder and more often then alot of Drks I have seen. before you know it your tp is past 100 and you are redy to SC. It is not uncommon for me to drop 2 Vorpal Scythes on the same mob.

This works on most mobs with the exception of bats and undead. don't forget to learn your mobs also. IE...you can drain and aspir on beetles and Crabs. Help your self and your mages.

All the crap Trizz spoke of has a basis in fact. Most drks are all power and no finesse. If your not willing to do this job right maybe war/nin or Drg/smn is for you.

I get on night after night and see DRKS waiting for parties for hours. A bad job reputation is keeping alot of us out of the melee. Do your job right and it will pay off.

ps I had some aiming bracelets that really helped my hitting also. You are a DRK! You come equipt with more damage dealing then you need. Strength isn't the answer acc is. It doesn't matter how strong you are if all you do is fan the mob you are swinging at.
#433 Jun 07 2005 at 7:23 PM Rating: Decent
**
292 posts
You're right here, deathsblessing: .




















































































Here's the point: . Now go try and hit the broad side of a barn. Oh, wait. XD
#434 Jun 08 2005 at 12:53 AM Rating: Good
***
1,315 posts
deathsblessing wrote:
I read though this thread and it is a bunch od juviniles showing us how good they can write bad words. Your parents must be really proud. but getting back to the original post by that infamous asshat trizzoro. The only job I care about is Mine. Ima Galkan DRK and I do a damn good job. The problem with most DRKs id they don't know how to do their jobs. They want the big scythe with the big hits, ya drop souleater every 5 min, hit about 50 percent of the time look like a badass when you get your full af.

What most drks need to know is you have mp for a reason...use it. A good rdm or brd will refresh you so stop worrying about tp loss. I use all my debuffs before I start swinging. I absorb-VIT first. the reason? so when everyone else is hitting the mob it has less def. this way everyone hits it a little harder. then I absorb-dex so it can't hit as well and then strength so when it does hit it doesn't do as much damage. there is a reason we get these spells.

By the time you have dropped these spells the tank should have control of the hate. (I personally prefer a PLD) He/she should be ready to hit the voke button again. NOw it's time to start unloading on the mob. the secondary reason for these spells is it boosts your stats. I don't have a lot of +str stuff but with sole sushi and absorb-str my str is +22, My dex is up as well and that allows me to HIT WITH MORE ACC. I hit harder and more often then alot of Drks I have seen. before you know it your tp is past 100 and you are redy to SC. It is not uncommon for me to drop 2 Vorpal Scythes on the same mob.

This works on most mobs with the exception of bats and undead. don't forget to learn your mobs also. IE...you can drain and aspir on beetles and Crabs. Help your self and your mages.

All the crap Trizz spoke of has a basis in fact. Most drks are all power and no finesse. If your not willing to do this job right maybe war/nin or Drg/smn is for you.

I get on night after night and see DRKS waiting for parties for hours. A bad job reputation is keeping alot of us out of the melee. Do your job right and it will pay off.

ps I had some aiming bracelets that really helped my hitting also. You are a DRK! You come equipt with more damage dealing then you need. Strength isn't the answer acc is. It doesn't matter how strong you are if all you do is fan the mob you are swinging at.


Wow, lol. That's the spirit children.

You really need to get a life pal. You send your "friends" in game so whenever they see me they say something real mature and I don't even know who they are, nor did I recall who you were til one of the little boys reminded me of the situation and said "deathblessings sent me." Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, grow up. This thread wasn't meant to REALLY pick on anyone it was meant to be something to laugh at, only a true moron would take it seriously (True Moron i.e. You, dipsh[b][/b]it}.

Ya know what? Actually keep sending the party invites and the stupid friends to me to give me amusement. I get bored from time to time and it gives me something to talk about in LS chat. Your a funny boy!
#435 Jun 08 2005 at 6:39 AM Rating: Decent
**
790 posts
Wintaru wrote:
emilyia wrote:
Holy crap this thread's been around for almost a year by now.

Stop your yapping and keep on leveling. I haven't played FFXI for over 6 months and yet either one of my main job is still higher than most of you. For shame.


Ya but where is your LS now?

Was that below the belt? Even for this thread? I dunno... >_>



Below the belt? Try harder.

We as Unleashed killed the all the Sky Gods and Kirin. (Kirin's FUN!!!....Well...at least first 20 min of it). We camped land NMs but its just too boring and too much drama with other LS. There's about 20 or so active raid members and yet we are just as capable as any large, 100+ HNM LS's. We ran out of things to do (or kill). Either the members quit the game or join another HNM LS. Most of our core members still keep in touch with our LS website. FFXI died. Unleashed lived on.

So what did your LS do?
#436 Jun 08 2005 at 10:24 AM Rating: Decent
**
416 posts
HNM<LS's Suck Di[b]ck[/b].. Your nothing but a BUNCH OF HIGH LEVEL N00BS that should be taken out and shot because you think you are better then the rest of us... instead of campling HNM's go camp out each others as[/b]ses. Since thats what you really want..

Oh, BTW {Refresh} this!!! /em Kelton Shoves his Warlock Boots up PriestoftheVoid's ***

STFU you Cu[b]
nt rag!!!!!!!!
#437 Jun 11 2005 at 1:50 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,705 posts
oh trizorro...you silly ****! Ima sure you didn't remember our little discussion we had a few months ago. Which is funny cause it brings so much amusment to my LS anytime someone see's your lame ***. You say you didn't remember it but it took you 3 days to post about it last time. you sat there and just got more and more bent about it till you had to post on alla. you're the ****** ******* with all your little butt buddy cronies. you guys probably sit around and have FFXi circlejerks. you know the the old saying there is a party in your mouth and everybody is cumming. Before you tell me to get a life, you might want to take your own advise ...Loser! Post some more of your crap cockasucker..your little rants put me to sleep with a smile on my face because you are the biggest jackass on the server.

Ima sure one of your ******* will run to you about this post. so bring it if you dare **********
#439 Jun 11 2005 at 1:39 PM Rating: Decent
**
629 posts
Who fu[/u]cking bumped this old thread? You suck di[/b]ck. Though, I must say, I love this thread. JUST FU[/i]CKING KIDDING ******** You can all suck me sideways. Fu[/u]cking idiots, damn.

"Yay! Look at me break the censor! I R teh ROXX!!1" GOOD FOR YOU DUMBASS, it's only been going on for a year now, ya Alabama inbred *****. Goddamn retarded sh[/u]itheads. FU[/u]CK!
#440 Jun 11 2005 at 3:27 PM Rating: Decent
**
629 posts
Aryden's sh[/u wrote:
itty sig]Rangers Lead the Way!!
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?25071
56rng/38war/20whm/30mnk/25nin/69pld/10drk/25thf/25blm/1smn/1sam
Bismark server
bastokan now San 'dOrian Rank 10 citizen
Sua Sponte

rng
AF1 [x]
AF2 [x]

pld
AF1 [x] G1 [x]
AF2 [x] G2 [x]
AF3 [x] G3 [x]
AF4 [x] G4 [x]
AF5 [x] G5 [x]

Tanked mobs:
Altedor I Tavnazia
San d'Oria 9-2 @63
Rdm AF3 Guardian Statue
Ruby Quads by the dozens
Leviathan Prime Garuda Prime, Shiva Prime

What the FU[/u]CK!?!?! Why do you feel the need to have a 50ft long sig? Your sig ain't your damn resume buddy, nobody cares about the references for a fu[/u]ckin prostitute.

Who gives a damn if you tanked all those pus[/u]sy mobs? Well it's not too fu[/u]ckin hard to hit a voke macro every 30 seconds buddy.

"Sua Sponte" what in the fu[/u]ck is that shi[/u]t?

Congratufu[/u]ckinlations that your sam and smn are lvl 1. Way kick some ***. Not, *****. How'd you get on my friend list?

And wtf is with my sig, I don't know japanese dammit! Just a fu[/u]ckin poser trying to be cool WARAU WARAU WARAU WWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

deathblessing wrote:
This works on most mobs with the exception of bats and undead. don't forget to learn your mobs also. IE...you can drain and aspir on beetles and Crabs. Help your self and your mages.

Thank's for the fu[/u]ckin self-help tip there, as[/u]sho[/u]le. Maybe you should write a book, so we have something to burn besides the Brady guide for awhile.

Galkanal fu[/u wrote:
cker]MMMMMMM MMMMMMM thats good sausage.

Yeah I bet you think anything thats long enough to touch the back of your throat is good, dont'cha? I bet you take it all night long, like a *****.

_________________

Whew, that's good stress relief lol! I mean FU[/u]CK OFF BASTARDS!!! ..l.,
#441 Jun 11 2005 at 10:39 PM Rating: Decent
**
510 posts
Here's one for you Kaiko, STFU. You post on here more than you play the fu[b][/b]cking game. You're a total ******** Go play the game you ******.
#442 Jun 12 2005 at 3:26 AM Rating: Good
***
1,315 posts
[quote=deathsblessing]oh trizorro...you silly ****! Ima sure you didn't remember our little discussion we had a few months ago. Which is funny cause it brings so much amusment to my LS anytime someone see's your lame ***. You say you didn't remember it but it took you 3 days to post about it last time. you sat there and just got more and more bent about it till you had to post on alla. you're the ****** ******* with all your little butt buddy cronies. you guys probably sit around and have FFXi circlejerks. you know the the old saying there is a party in your mouth and everybody is cumming. Before you tell me to get a life, you might want to take your own advise ...Loser! Post some more of your crap cockasucker..your little rants put me to sleep with a smile on my face because you are the biggest jackass on the server.

Ima sure one of your ******* will run to you about this post. so bring it if you dare ******************

lol, wow. You really got torn up about something I said like, what, 7, 8, 9 months ago? Whenever it was. You still can't let it go. If I recall you are the one who even instigated the conversation too, thats interesting. And you laugh about it in your LS *shudder* How will I sleep at nights? Anyone who would call a moron like you a "friend" I assure you their opinion doesn't count for anything, anywhere. Now go crawl back into your hole and go craft or something dumba[b][/b]ss. Or do a mission, or level, something, just to take your mind off of me. I mean it's flattering, it really is, but I have better things to do with my time than squabble with peons like you.
#443 Jun 12 2005 at 9:20 PM Rating: Decent
**
629 posts
Was that a flame Zariko? I think I read that earlier in the thread. Get some original flames, *****.

And learn to break the motherfu[/u]ckin censor, di[/u]ckhead.
#444 Jun 13 2005 at 12:04 AM Rating: Decent
**
510 posts
I didn't realize sh[/b]it was a censored word, how fu[b]cking gay!


....Dare I go so low...


YOU SUCK!
#445 Jun 13 2005 at 1:31 AM Rating: Decent
**
292 posts
Flame ON!
#446 Jun 13 2005 at 1:55 AM Rating: Decent
**
629 posts
Why would sh[/u]it NOT be a censored word? God, some people are fu[/u]ckin idiots. Use your brain before you press that "reply to thread" button next time, as[/u]sho[/u]le.

And Kamakaze - flame on YOU *****. Only people who can't get a pt in ffxi because they SUCK large BALLS go to play WoW. WoW is for whiny ******* who want everything handed to them. Grow a pair.

Fu[/u]ckin idiots everywhere I go. Jeez.
#447 Jun 13 2005 at 7:30 AM Rating: Good
**
883 posts
I will now flame myself for being stupid enough to come back and try policing these boards again.

Byaina, you are not very bright and I don't like you much at all.

There, I feel better.
#448 Jun 13 2005 at 8:22 AM Rating: Good
emilyia wrote:
Wintaru wrote:
emilyia wrote:
Wrote some s[/b]hit...


Wrote some more s[b]
hit...[/sm]



Below the belt? Try harder.

We as Unleashed killed the all the Sky Gods and Kirin. (Kirin's FUN!!!....Well...at least first 20 min of it). We camped land NMs but its just too boring and too much drama with other LS. There's about 20 or so active raid members and yet we are just as capable as any large, 100+ HNM LS's. We ran out of things to do (or kill). Either the members quit the game or join another HNM LS. Most of our core members still keep in touch with our LS website. FFXI died. Unleashed lived on.

So what did your LS do?


That reminds me, camping land NM's blows, as well as the drama that goes along with it.

Seriously, glad you guys kept going. Kingpopof has taken us to Genbu so far, if I could find some spare time somewhere and get leveling and if we were more serious about it we could probably start on the other gods as well.
#449 Jun 13 2005 at 2:09 PM Rating: Good
***
1,705 posts
Trizz, Trizz, Trizz, I expected so much more from an arrogant self centered *** like your self. You say you have better things to do than squabble with peons like me and yet...there is the post you just left. So I guess you don't. And as for my friends...at least I have some. You and your little group of vermin that you run with, run together cause no one else will. I just mentioned you in that first post for old time sake. so this will be good. you don't have to respond to this and we will all know what a *********** loser you are.
#450 Jun 13 2005 at 8:39 PM Rating: Default
**
629 posts
I can't believe the di[/u]ckhead above me bothers posting. You do realize that the majority of the bismarckian community that read these forums and your posts think you are a total sh[/u]ithead now? Because your posts are full of nothing but total crap? I mean, dude, learn when to stop, learn when you're beat, and learn how to realize how fu[/u]cking stupid you sound.

BTW deathsblessing I fixed your sig with the obvious improvements.

Original

Fixed (Warning language - but hey, who'd be reading this thread if they cared about language? ;p)

Oh jeez: just realized, am I gonna have deathsblessings little group of ******* following me around now? XD
#451 Jun 13 2005 at 9:26 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
591 posts
You got to try to love each other, never push or shove another, unless your angered by something that they said, feel free to kick them till there dead~~~



haha people calm down have fun.
____________________________

Wife: Akirah
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 3 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (3)