Here are the patch notes.
November 16, 2022
*** Items ***
- Fixed a client crash when inserting an augment you can't use into an item you are currently wearing on Free Trade servers.
- Shadowsilk Sash has had its spell description fixed.
*** Tradeskills ***
- Recipes should once again award the most significant product(s) before returned components such as tools.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Kill Kangur (Raid) - Altered this event so that the main loot is in a chest that is opened as the last step of the event.
- Primal Vampire (Raid) - Updated the fail chat text to reflect the correct name of the Achievements 'No Ascent' and 'Feastless'.
- Quoth the Raven... - Ravenous gorals will no longer give credit for this quest.
- The Hero's Journey - Neriak Quests - Death of Lyda Nasin (Achievement) - This achievement has been restored as the target of this quest, Lyda Nasin, can now be found in East Freeport.
*** Spells ***
- Warrior - Altered Determined Reprisal and Wade into Battle to fix a stacking conflict with Spire of the Warlord.
- Rogue - Added Thief's Eyes and Thief's Vision to a stacking group to ensure that lower ranks will not overwrite higher ranks.
- Enchanter - Arcane Disjunction has been adjusted to no longer conflict with the Wizard Class AA, Trifurcating Magic.
- Corrected an issue with the text of the description for Yeti Chill.
*** AA ***
- Magician - Theft of Essence - The proc rate for this ability has been updated to 100%.
- Magician - Elemental Conversion - This has been updated to ignore damage mitigation factors on the pet.
- Magician - Elemental Conversion - Several ranks have been adjusted to consume slightly more pet health while returning slightly more mana.
- Enchanter - Beguiler's Synergy - This will now buff chromatic spells in addition to fire, ice, and magic spells.
*** NPCs ***
- Drifter Minki will now leave the Nexus when he is not needed. Fear not as he will return during the Anniversary.
*** Overseer ***
- Fixed a typo in the Overseer Quest 'Guard the Goods'.
- Several new event-specific Agents have been added to Overseer, available only during the Frostfell event in December.
- A new line of event-specific Overseer Quests, available at all Overseer levels, are also available for a limited time during Frostfell.
- New achievements, found in the Overseer >> Holiday category, have also been added for completing each of the new Frostfell event Overseer Quests.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Corrected an issue where a beta copy would not work if the character's name was taken.
- Fixed a zone crash that would rarely happen when moving items in containers.
- Temple of Veeshan will now spawn a pickzone if it reaches 25 players.
*** UI ***
- The Bazaar Search window's platinum column is now right-justified.
*** Previously Updated ***
- Corrected an issue that was preventing raid currency from being properly awarded after victories in Terror of Luclin raids.
- Treants and Giants in Blightfire Moors should now drop Diseased Ichor during Nights of the Dead.
- Corrected an issue that caused several combat skills to be hidden in the combat skills window.
- Corrected an issue where some tasks did not have a reduced level requirement on level locked servers.
- The EverQuest Team