Forum Settings
Reply To Thread

Application of Citizen problemFollow

#1 Jan 03 2004 at 2:44 PM Rating: Decent
I'm a Van Shir Beastlord who destroyed his application of citizenship. I have not done anything to affect faction. How do i get another application for so that i can get my slate?
#2 Jan 04 2004 at 3:57 PM Rating: Excellent
261 posts
It is indeed possible for you to get your Personal Acrylia Slate without having an Application of Citizenship. You just have to multiquest it.

Create a new Vah Shir beastlord. Have him turn his newbie note to the Guildmaster, the GM will give him an Application of Citizenship. Now go to Register Bindarah at neg390, pos141 and turn in the Application to get a scroll. Now go to the Tax Collector in the bank, turn in the scroll to get another one. Make sure there isn't some newbie doing his quest at the same time or they will ***** this up. Turn in the stamped scroll to Registrar Bindarah. That's all you have to do with your mule.

Log on to your main Vah Shir beastlord. Go to Mignah, who is located in the tavern near the north gate. He's upstairs, so look around a bit, and tell him 'I need an acrylia slate' and you get one. It's just that simple. Now hurry up and turn this one into Registrar Bindarah. She will give you a document to bring to the king. Give it to him by running right into the palace and up to him, hand him the scroll, and get the last item for THIS part of the chain. Hand the letter the king gives you back to Registrar Bindarah, and you get a scroll and your acrylia slate, both of which Bindarah tells you to give to your guildmaster. Give them to the Elder Animist and you will get your Initiate's Cloak of Shar Vahl, which is needed to continue in Beastlord quests.

Edited, Sun Jan 4 15:58:09 2004 by PsyoofXev
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help


Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (8)