Anarchy Online (AO) is a science fiction themed massive multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG). The first three expansion packs, Notum Wars, Shadowlands and Alien Invasion, have received high praise and won 20 international awards.
Step almost 30,000 years into the future, to an age where common surgical implants and microscopic nano-bots can relieve most forms of human suffering... or transform any normal being into a weapon of destructive force.
On the planet of Rubi-Ka, a battle rages between the haves and have-nots in a time when the clans seek liberation from the all-powerful Omni-Tek corporation in the name of justice, voluntarily if possible; from the barrel of a gun if necessary. The leaders of both sides are desperately seeking a solution that can stop the violence ravaging the planet, against a backdrop of betrayal, military raids and conniving political games, cyborg assassins and modified humans.
You are 30.000 years into the future. You're in the age ... of Anarchy Online.
- Enjoy unparalleled character customization, including 80 character skills, hundreds of special attacks, thousands of items and a wide range of clothes, weapons and armour. No other online game delivers more character customization and depth.
- Explore an epic and believable sci-fi universe with an involving and deep backstory
- Experience fast-paced gameplay with more action and intensity and less camping.
- Choose your playing style and select one of 14 different professions. Soldier, special agent, pet profession, healer, technological expert, trader or adventurer... you choose.
- Go solo or join groups and guilds, AO is packed with fun content for everyone
- Instanced dungeon areas mixed with a wide range of static dungeons and quests means that there is always something to do, even for that half hour session.
- Express yourself through voice, emotes or chat in a fantastic social environment with clubs, bars, guild houses, player apartments, social clothes and much more.
- Fight thousands of exciting monsters in a fantastic player versus environment gameworld, or challenge human opponents to conquer land in large PvP areas.
- Immerse yourself in a world with a fantastic musical score and unique art direction.
- Enter AO more easily with dedicated beginner areas and live in-game assistance
- Travel in style with futuristic flying vehicles available to all professions, and access all areas efficiently and fast.
- Superior in-game Customer Service including a greeter to help ease your first few steps on Rubi-Ka.
- Join a friendly, large and established player community.
- Windows 98/ME/2000 SP1+2/XP
- Pentium II 300
- 128MB RAM
- 2X CD-ROM drive
- 3D 8Mb video card
- DirectX compatible sound device
- 700MB free hard drive space
- Internet connection, 28.8K Modem
- Pentium II 450
- 256 Mb RAM 3D card with 32MB RAM
- 8X CD-ROM drive
- 1GB free hard drive space
- Internet connection, 56K Modem
This page last modified 2008-09-01 01:45:40.